Kingjewlz27 Posted July 2, 2019 Report Posted July 2, 2019 Ive had numerous crazy systems crazy bass. I think im going for more Sound Quality with this ride. Looking for a set of components for the front right now. Will be running on factory head unit for a month or 2. Till i figure out if I want to go with a Android (joying,Belsee) head unit or not. Main component set ive been researching have been the Morel Maximo ultras. (Looking at a budget from $200-400 maybe a lil more not to sure) also is it worth it to put 2 sets of componets in a 4 door sedan? So mainly looking something comparable or better for a similar price to the Morels. Throw me some ideas so i can do more research. Thank you
Kingjewlz27 Posted July 3, 2019 Author Report Posted July 3, 2019 Prob going to get the Skar RP 150.4 Roll with 2 sets of Morel Maximo 6.5s ($300) ?? Or 2 sets of the Maximo Ultra 6.5s ($450) Are the ultras worth the extra $150? Also looking into the new Belsee Android 9.0 head unit.
ToNasty Posted July 3, 2019 Report Posted July 3, 2019 Why 2 sets? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
smbgsx Posted August 3, 2019 Report Posted August 3, 2019 I should read the forum rules and not advertise for a business without advert privileges
White Lightning Posted August 3, 2019 Report Posted August 3, 2019 54 minutes ago, smbgsx said: I run a shop in MN. I'll hook you up with hybrid audio unity components for $300 a set. Plus shipping. Amazing speakers. Over half of the people on this forum sell car Audio. If I’m not mistaken, you’re not a registered sale person on this site. Reported to moderators. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.