will77530 Posted July 4, 2019 Report Posted July 4, 2019 Jackass wanted me to build him some shit I told him I’m slow and do shitty work then proceeded to over charge him he sent cash and left me alone this is what I did virgin pillars to get violated Get this bullshit off and running that’s it for now
tdsa23 Posted July 4, 2019 Report Posted July 4, 2019 Take your time just like he does with his build XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
ToNasty Posted July 4, 2019 Report Posted July 4, 2019 Just now, tdsa23 said: Take your time just like he does with his build I'm actually moving faster than will is. Very close to being done ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted July 4, 2019 Author Report Posted July 4, 2019 2 hours ago, ToNasty said: I'm actually moving faster than will is. Very close to being done I’m done though
will77530 Posted July 4, 2019 Author Report Posted July 4, 2019 The upholstery begins all of the fancy upholstery stuff was done be Denison auto interiors
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.