i have an 05 XT, i have my old setup from my bmw in there currently.  consists of 2 AB XFL 1244s in a 4.8cu ft box tuned to 37hz.  thats all just chucked in there.  i see no reason you couldn't do 4 12s.  box would have to be custom obv.  the stupid upper strut mounts protrude stupid far into the cargo area

as far as alt goes, I'm going with a singer 240a.  if you dont have a turbo he can probably get a large case hairpin to fit.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1 hour ago, bmwking said:

i have an 05 XT, i have my old setup from my bmw in there currently.  consists of 2 AB XFL 1244s in a 4.8cu ft box tuned to 37hz.  thats all just chucked in there.  i see no reason you couldn't do 4 12s.  box would have to be custom obv.  the stupid upper strut mounts protrude stupid far into the cargo area

as far as alt goes, I'm going with a singer 240a.  if you dont have a turbo he can probably get a large case hairpin to fit.

How big? 320

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2: