DDaudioforLife559 Posted July 28, 2019 Author Report Posted July 28, 2019 Twisted sounds 3.5k are they efficient in power on low volts
ToNasty Posted July 28, 2019 Report Posted July 28, 2019 They're all about the same. You're worrying way to much about this. I'd personally run the twisted over the crescendo anyday of the week but I'm bias against crescendo ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted July 28, 2019 Report Posted July 28, 2019 And I'd run the nendo 3.5. It's the same exact board as the dc 3.5k, for way cheaper. It's a decent board. Twisted dude, may be outta prison by now, but meh... I'd do the nendo. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
DDaudioforLife559 Posted July 28, 2019 Author Report Posted July 28, 2019 Ok ima stick with my cresendo then it is a good amp very solid just wanted extra power for some dc xls 12s i was getting but the cresendo should be just fine i assume
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.