escottl92 Posted August 19, 2019 Report Posted August 19, 2019 Hello i have a 4door f150, i took out back and put a 13cu ported box in. I sound deadened roof, wall and all doors. I have a 320amp alt, agm under hood second battery in back. Right now i have 2 18" Fi Team 4 subs on an ampere 7.5K. Im doing a 151 in passenger seat ( Meca) I bough another battery and second amp, my question is does anyone have any advise on how i can get more db?? I dont want a wall box. Thanks
CrackFactory Posted August 19, 2019 Report Posted August 19, 2019 More subs and more power. Maybe a blow through??
SnowDrifter Posted August 19, 2019 Report Posted August 19, 2019 Getting loud is a rather scientific venture. Test box design, placement, port tuning and area (good place to start), wiring loads, seat positions, etc. Take a variable, any variable, and start playing with it. Even turning the ac or heat on/off to mess with air density can have an effect ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.