for those who havent seen under the hood of a escalade here is what it looks like..to the right is the stock battery and to the left is the air filter..so does anyone know where the other battery will go from lookin at the pic?

Engine-md.jpg

Engine.jpg

Edited by A&W ROOTBEER

some ppl have stuck them in the passenger side rear under the brace but usually just a small battery will fit there. I would find a way to incorporate it into your system in the rear

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

you think i should just get rid of the factory battery and throw in a kinetik? also will there be a difference in performance from having 3 batteries in the back by the subs with the factory under the hood has opposed to having 2 batteries in the back and 2 under the hood?

definately get rid of the stocker. performance no ease of instillation yes.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Whats the engine? 5.3vortec? If so they make a second battery tray for it and yes it does go under the brace on the passenger side. Check out WCA Rusty's build on the SS you will see the battery tray he installed. Its the same one and to get it go to your GM dealer and see if these are the right parts. passenger side tray, screw and battery clamp. respectivly the

Part numbers: 15705102, 11509853, and 356668.... Have them check the part numbers but it should be about 35 buck for all of it.

Rebuild coming soon

Whats the engine? 5.3vortec? If so they make a second battery tray for it and yes it does go under the brace on the passenger side. Check out WCA Rusty's build on the SS you will see the battery tray he installed. Its the same one and to get it go to your GM dealer and see if these are the right parts. passenger side tray, screw and battery clamp. respectivly the

Part numbers: 15705102, 11509853, and 356668.... Have them check the part numbers but it should be about 35 buck for all of it.

In my 2004 Escalade there is absolutely no room in the upper left, and the stock battery is in the bottom right. In my 2007 Yukon, the stock battery is in the top left where theres no room in the Escalade, and on top of that there is the same exact battery tray in the bottom right of the Yukon that could fit a Kinetik 2400. Crazy shit.

teamsundown-1.jpg