Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Is this RCA cable good?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I normally use just standard twisted rcas but my buddy gave me this RCA cable its very heavy duty OFC im just wondering about it. Is it better than those flimsy ones or worse or the same?rcas.thumb.jpg.a52c7fac31c28509dab37206036aebc1.jpg

Posted
Just now, ToNasty said:

Cant tell buy just seeing that. 

what do you need to see to tell? or is it just something you have to test out to know.

Posted
16 minutes ago, AaronT said:

That's a run of the mill built RCA cable.

I really really like the high end knu concepts cables.

Thanks I figured that, I believe I am going to buy a knukonceptz krystal rca from what I read they are a good bang for the buck. I see they have a higher end one called Krux but I don't see much information on it or reviews but alot about the krystal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1483 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...