Jump to content

Alpine cda 137bti + pxa h100 bass problem


bego

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys. I have some really strange problem with my HU and sound processor... for almost 3 years a have had a alpine 9886r + h100 and worked like a charm until I decided to buy another headunit with bluetooth. It was just plug and play, only thing i did is switched the three switches to Ext. Tweeters and mids work fine but woofer doesnt, its quiter and sounds strange, not so punchy like before. I did everything, every possible option in that damn 137bti but nothing helps, whell when i say it doesnt help, media expender works but not the sound i like and still quiter. I was browsing and reading the h100 and 137bti manuels but i didnt find anything. does anybody have an idea what is wrong with this thing. I tried to put my old 9886r back and ofcourse it works like it should.
 

 

thanks.

Posted
21 hours ago, CrackFactory said:

In my opinion the alpines subwoofer output is lacking in voltage, or something idk. I always have to set the subwoofer to +10 in the deck to get decent output.

This. Sub output on hu needs to be max to get the full pre out on the sub channel. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 993 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...