Need help choosing a head unit

Aiden

21 minutes ago, slowfkncar said:

If you dont need a cd player then look at pioneer mvh models, the mvh-512bt is bluetooth,4v preout,13 band eq (31 band with smartphone app) and can do 2 way + sub active. I think its like 100$ on amazon

yeah i saw that one already. looks great but it is twice the price.. for me at least because shipping to my country is really high and at this price point there is customs which is more money to pay..

3 hours ago, Aiden said:

yeah i saw that one already. looks great but it is twice the price.. for me at least because shipping to my country is really high and at this price point there is customs which is more money to pay..

Where are you? Pioneer has a broad market from the US,Europe,Russia,Singapore,india,canada ect.

the model numbers are usually different but each market should have the same or similar models, you should be able to look them up online then find a dealer near.

(E.g)

USA = pioneer mvh-s512bt

Canada = pioneer mvh-s512bs

Europe & russia = pioneer mvh-s520bt

8 hours ago, slowfkncar said:

Where are you? Pioneer has a broad market from the US,Europe,Russia,Singapore,india,canada ect.

the model numbers are usually different but each market should have the same or similar models, you should be able to look them up online then find a dealer near.

(E.g)

USA = pioneer mvh-s512bt

Canada = pioneer mvh-s512bs

Europe & russia = pioneer mvh-s520bt

i'm from israel, even the cheaper models are expensive, that's why i'm buying from amazon.. even with the shipping it is way more cheaper. I even tried to find someone that sells used head unit..
take an example, if you find a head unit that costs 100$, in my country it will cost 200$. yea..

• 4 months later...

Archived