CodyDaGoat Posted October 1, 2019 Report Posted October 1, 2019 Currently I hsve a TPI440 but not the biggest fan of it. The screen is small and it’s hard for me to see small clips. Looking for an oscope like the ones Like the actual boxes with bigger screens, but not crazy expensive. Just something basic for amp tuning
Kyblack76 Posted October 1, 2019 Report Posted October 1, 2019 The tpi440 is a long time go to for audio peeps. Whats wrong with getting a DD1plus. Why a scope, and a big one, anyway? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Joshdashef Posted October 1, 2019 Report Posted October 1, 2019 (tpi440) Isn't that the same oscope Exo used? Anyways. Check this out, @CodyDaGoat The Nano V3 can be found here - https://www.seeedstudio.com/DSO-Nano-v3.html - among other websites Also , you can change the frequency of the waves you see im pretty sure, aka zooming in and out to see clipped waves. Not sure if you can on the tpi440 but the Nano V3 can I'm pretty sure. SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
CodyDaGoat Posted December 11, 2019 Author Report Posted December 11, 2019 Late reply, but bought the DD1 when I was looking. I figured a nicer O scope would be better than the DD1 but I think I'm pretty straight the way I have it. Thanks
Chris Storer Posted December 11, 2019 Report Posted December 11, 2019 Keysight Technologies makes great oscilloscopes. They are a bit pricy but that’s premium for ya. If you watch electroBOOMs videos he has a few that offer a discount code. Not sure how long that lasts but hey you should give it a whirl.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.