Sundown Audio

Best sundown amp for two sa15's

Just now, CstrokerV said:

still for the price of the sam... id get that... id get one but saving for the new damore t300.2 and then the 600 lol

if you can afford a d'amore amp then you are doing some serious work. i would love to have a class a/b or clas a  sub amp. i cant imagine how good those sound

the t300.2 is only like 500 i think he said ill have to find the price... way more then id like to pay for the watts but ehhh lol 

heres the watts Tony D'Amore 90 X 2 into 4Ω
150 X 2 into 2Ω
300 X 1 into 4Ω BTL   but for the life of me i can't find the post of price lol but i think he said 500 or 599

Edited by CstrokerV

3 minutes ago, CstrokerV said:

the t300.2 is only like 500 i think he said ill have to find the price... way more then id like to pay for the watts but ehhh lol 

well, its hand built. adn designed by one of the most amazing engineers alive. but then again the diamondboxx usess tech like bose uses to reduce distortion by lowering bass at higher levels. so that is a thing i think about when i think about d'amore.

Edited above on watts spec...

2 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

well, its hand built. adn designed by one of the most amazing engineers alive. but then again the diamondboxx usess tech like bose uses to reduce distortion by lowering bass at higher levels. so that is a thing i think about when i think about d'amore.

does it really i guess its not a bad thing if it prevents it sounding like garbage but i doubt these amps do that. i could be wrong though 

Just now, CstrokerV said:

Edited above on watts spec...

does it really i guess its not a bad thing if it prevents it sounding like garbage but i doubt these amps do that. i could be wrong though 

yes, im am 100% sure the diamond boxx L cuts back bass to reduce distortion at high volume. tony is using the same tech that bose usses while calling them out on that tech.. if you dig around on the internet enough its there. i made a statement about this and they just tried to upsale me to the diamondboxx XL "if i wanted more bass"

11 minutes ago, Audiohz said:

Well I'm currently using a sae 3000d  with the gain set with a smd dd1 at -8.8db 40hz.. I'm tempted to push harder at -10db 40hz.

then you shouldnt need anything bigger .. i think you are just expecting to much out of your box  

and this post makes your o.p make no sense at all

Edited by CstrokerV