Second Skin Audio

IMPEDANCE RISE

so 4800 for 16,000rms??

hummmmmm,,,,,  good luck for quality.

it is possibe, i myself have roughly a little more power and was in that ballpark for power. thats all i can say.

but ummm, i would say do the 5000d's

or buy up the audiobahn's in the f/s section.

maybe find some used hifonics xx6500's  saw some for 1000.00 each awhile ago

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

so 4800 for 16,000rms??

hummmmmm,,,,,  good luck for quality.

it is possibe, i myself have roughly a little more power and was in that ballpark for power. thats all i can say.

but ummm, i would say do the 5000d's

or buy up the audiobahn's in the f/s section.

maybe find some used hifonics xx6500's  saw some for 1000.00 each awhile ago

I feel ya but u must be talking dealer cost. Im a ebay man myself..lol. Sometimes u can catch a brand new T4k for about 1300 but they get bought up quick though so when u see it u gotta jump on it. Ive owned Audiobahns before and was "very" disappointed with them cause to me ther are OVERrated so thats out. But yea I can get 4-orions from Sonixelectronics for $2700 shipped. They are reliable cuz Ive delt with that company before. I could get 3-Orion HP2600s for the mids and highs (175x2@2ohm) which are about $350 shipped for all 3. I think I can swing that. Ive seen those 5000Ds get [email protected] even though they are rate for [email protected] so Im guessing I could get around 3k out of em @14.4v. 3k rms each on 4-BTLs is a excellent daily in my book. Im shooting for the 150+ range.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

good deal and great power..

they work and its coming from a very rep'ed guy..

stand up man, long time competitor

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=1156.0

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

good deal and great power..

they work and its coming from a very rep'ed guy..

stand up man, long time competitor

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=1156.0

What u talk'n bout? Audiobahns?......na I use to have the 2400rms Audiobahn hooked up to a pair of S12L7s(still got the subs) and it was ok but not what I thought its was gonna do. I got ride of the Audiobahn and hooked them up to 2-Orion HCCA G275 amps (1200rms x 1@1ohm and 800rms x 1 @2ohm). I hooked each up to its own L7. My S12l7s are only dual 4ohm subs so each amp was only pushing out of 2ohm and that setup was sooooo much louder than that so called 2400 rms Audiobahn that I vowed to never by another Audiobahn amp again. I think My best bet is the Orion HCCA D5000s. Iknow they'll give me around 2800rms -3k rms with no problems. (4) D5000s "brand new and shipped" for $2700; Tommy Lee cant even beat that.

Na, I asked him last night and he said he has the dual 1ohm BTLs each on a T4k "series'd" up to a 1.4ohm load. He told me "with dual 2ohm BTLs I could try it at 0.7ohm but the amp might go into protect mode on me....but try it and see what happens." lol....I was like F%#* nah man....I aint gonna be a crash dummy. I'll just get the dual 1ohm and series em up to a 1.4ohm. I can either get a T2k or a MM3000.1D like the guy from Autotek advised me the first time. Dude from, Autotek said at 1.4ohm it should give me just about all the power cuz its not that far from 1ohm and it would run more efficiently at 1.4 versus 1. I was looking at the T2ks and I can get 4 of em for about $2800. The birth sheet on the rockfords average around 2800rms. So Im guessing I could get about 2500rms out of it at 1.4ohm. Im leaning more towards the new Mean Machines cuz I know what that amp does (seen it in action) and I want to be a lil different cuz everybody has rockfords, plus it would be a lil easier to mount than the rockfords because of its shape and size. The new mm3k is linkable so its basically wire it and ur set.