Sonic Electronix

how can I check input voltage?

also everything on the eq allows you to lower the volume of something, but nothing let's you raise it.

If you have an alpine deck, like mine, rca's directly to your amp, it's prbably like 2 volt rca's, a line driver/eq that has higher output voltage rcas, will increase the signal going to the amp.

I'm in a little over my head on this, someone here wanna advise? -but my installer/friend proved it to me by letting me listen to his PT.

I think his eq has like an 8 volt pre-out, it makes a difference.

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

If you have an alpine deck, like mine, rca's directly to your amp, it's prbably like 2 volt rca's, a line driver/eq that has higher output voltage rcas, will increase the signal going to the amp.

I'm in a little over my head on this, someone here wanna advise? -but my installer/friend proved it to me by letting me listen to his PT.

I think his eq has like an 8 volt pre-out, it makes a difference.

Tis 4v pre-out.

Reading his sig > you

:P

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I would just check, just in case, that your speakers are in phase. If for some reason you crossed a + and a - up front, or in back, that could be it. You might even try switchin the + and - at the amp to see if they're in phase with the back if the rear speakers aren't hooked up to the same amp.

If you don't see them moving try playing with the filters a bit.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

very first thing that comes to mind is ohm load

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

ok...first thing that came to my mind was eq, so I pressed an assload of buttons until I figured out how to raise it....there is a place that allows you to set a user eq... The buttons I can change, are level, b. width, and frequency respectively. But I have no idea how to set this. I don't want to fry anything or fuck up my speakers...anyone ever use this hu?

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

http://vault.alpine-usa.com/products/docum...OM_CDA-7897.PDF

In the section for setting EQ, I set my crossover now, which will probably be good, but I can't figure out EQ for the life of me.

Page 7.

Voltage won't ever change, you would need an external eq to do that, but setting up your internal EQ should greatly help.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG