i guess i can stop posting vids seeing there are nobody watching them.Here goes another one.Its kinda long but has some good footage.

Thanks goes out to Brock aka flexxissues

Thanks randy, it was my pleasure! I managed to catch some good stuff in the vids.

My personal favorite was when you scared the h3ll out of the lil kid with the rubber ducky song haha :lol:

Terrorizing kids with seseme street songs hahaha i love it! It was also pretty cool in the last vid i took how the girls hair sort of dissapeard into the sun durring the hair trick. Good Sh*t Randy, we'll have to get some more good footage at ATN too. I want to get 2or 3 girls to stand at each window of mine for huge a hair trick haha

Brock Jones-- 2008 Subaru WRX - STOCK

-Cadence txc-6k components

-1/0 Monster cable

-(1) Deka Intimidator 9A31

-(2) DD 1508's

-(1) Crunch GP3000d-pro

-(1) Orion 4004

LOUDEST DB in Jeep... - 153.1 legal at 44hz on TL

REFS: ROE,Kowboy,brtnboarder3241,Skip01,Speedyg76, yourchamp23, JCOOK,BlackWaterOp,

Thanks randy, it was my pleasure! I managed to catch some good stuff in the vids.

My personal favorite was when you scared the h3ll out of the lil kid with the rubber ducky song haha :lol:

Terrorizing kids with seseme street songs hahaha i love it! It was also pretty cool in the last vid i took how the girls hair sort of dissapeard into the sun durring the hair trick. Good Sh*t Randy, we'll have to get some more good footage at ATN too. I want to get 2or 3 girls to stand at each window of mine for huge a hair trick haha

I want to go to ATN http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif lol. Videos are awesome randy!

Hey, Randy,

You want a demo song made?

I'll do you up one that bangs the 30hz range.

Nah im good for demo songs,thanks tho for the offer.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Sorry if it's been covered but what's the first song in this video, it looks like it wangs!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived