Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 30, 2008 Report Posted July 30, 2008 Awe inspiring. My favorite has to be the one where you sent one of the ducks into orbit. Wicked stuff. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
assman Posted August 3, 2008 Author Report Posted August 3, 2008 Here is a ball trick and some demolition of the roof from todays show.I didnt get much demo vids,i didnt want to tear the roof off all the way. name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Andrew2944r Posted August 3, 2008 Report Posted August 3, 2008 Well Heck thats an easy way to make a sunroof, lol crazy Team Ampere Audio
00sdime00 Posted August 3, 2008 Report Posted August 3, 2008 that poor asssstro.....it fockin HATES you Great stuff Randy...Keep it up A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Charger Posted August 3, 2008 Report Posted August 3, 2008 Would LOVE to see someone try and read a newspaper in your ride! It would literally tear it to pieces from their hands I think! Always loved your videos, crazy air!! Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Blue Posted August 3, 2008 Report Posted August 3, 2008 That is insane. Love the ball trick. I like to see someone go "I can do a can trick, can You?" "Can Trick, psshh, thats for little ones, i can do a BALL TRICK" lol. I can see 1/4" steel for a roof in the near future formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
David Posted August 3, 2008 Report Posted August 3, 2008 sick shit, but its time to go all out now my friend something like this with some mdf attatched to it is in your future
RamenNoodles Posted August 3, 2008 Report Posted August 3, 2008 sick shit, but its time to go all out now my friend something like this with some mdf attatched to it is in your future Damn, that looks pretty sweet. Im sure Randy could do it! Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
assman Posted August 4, 2008 Author Report Posted August 4, 2008 I want to stay legal for Meca's drive by,any major build down you can do drive by. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
David Posted August 4, 2008 Report Posted August 4, 2008 I want to stay legal for Meca's drive by,any major build down you cant do drive by. damn that sux balls. good luck with it, I freaking love that beast, wish I could hear it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.