flexxissues Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 i guess i can stop posting vids seeing there are nobody watching them.Here goes another one.Its kinda long but has some good footage. Thanks goes out to Brock aka flexxissues Thanks randy, it was my pleasure! I managed to catch some good stuff in the vids. My personal favorite was when you scared the h3ll out of the lil kid with the rubber ducky song haha Terrorizing kids with seseme street songs hahaha i love it! It was also pretty cool in the last vid i took how the girls hair sort of dissapeard into the sun durring the hair trick. Good Sh*t Randy, we'll have to get some more good footage at ATN too. I want to get 2or 3 girls to stand at each window of mine for huge a hair trick haha Brock Jones-- 2008 Subaru WRX - STOCK -Cadence txc-6k components -1/0 Monster cable -(1) Deka Intimidator 9A31 -(2) DD 1508's -(1) Crunch GP3000d-pro -(1) Orion 4004 LOUDEST DB in Jeep... - 153.1 legal at 44hz on TL REFS: ROE,Kowboy,brtnboarder3241,Skip01,Speedyg76, yourchamp23, JCOOK,BlackWaterOp,
Jcoleman134 Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 Thanks randy, it was my pleasure! I managed to catch some good stuff in the vids. My personal favorite was when you scared the h3ll out of the lil kid with the rubber ducky song haha Terrorizing kids with seseme street songs hahaha i love it! It was also pretty cool in the last vid i took how the girls hair sort of dissapeard into the sun durring the hair trick. Good Sh*t Randy, we'll have to get some more good footage at ATN too. I want to get 2or 3 girls to stand at each window of mine for huge a hair trick haha I want to go to ATN http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif lol. Videos are awesome randy!
BigPimpin91 Posted May 14, 2008 Report Posted May 14, 2008 Hey, Randy, You want a demo song made? I'll do you up one that bangs the 30hz range. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
assman Posted May 14, 2008 Author Report Posted May 14, 2008 Hey, Randy, You want a demo song made? I'll do you up one that bangs the 30hz range. Nah im good for demo songs,thanks tho for the offer. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Charger Posted May 14, 2008 Report Posted May 14, 2008 Sorry if it's been covered but what's the first song in this video, it looks like it wangs! Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
FieroGrande Posted May 15, 2008 Report Posted May 15, 2008 Sick vids randy! I love seeing that thing move some hair! Good shit!
assman Posted May 15, 2008 Author Report Posted May 15, 2008 here is a quick little vid of the truck Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
zaxfire69 Posted May 15, 2008 Report Posted May 15, 2008 What cd is that off of? I sure would like to get that one. That looks nice Assman..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.