bigtinybob Posted January 5, 2020 Report Posted January 5, 2020 Looking to build me alittle stereo box 2 hold a single din radio. Set of components and a small mini 4 channel amp. nothing really major just something that me and the ppl I work with can hear while at work. cause these little blutoohn speakers and dewalt radios dont cut it. My question is ac/DC converter how big would I need to power the hu and mini amp or head unit along if it would push a set of prime fosgate components enough
bigtinybob Posted January 5, 2020 Author Report Posted January 5, 2020 25 minutes ago, Mike4068 said: Get a diamond box Something cheaper lol and if it gets broke I'm not out alot. Plus I already have the head unit and box
MrSkippyJ Posted January 5, 2020 Report Posted January 5, 2020 By the time you build a portable 12v thing you’ll be close to diamond box anyway. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.