Sundown Audio

How good is a Synergy WFO 2.1D? How does it compare to AAK-2000.1D?

max13b2

I've had a Deaf Bonce AAK-2000.1D on pre-order for over a month, now they are telling me that there is no ETA on them at all, could be 6 months til they are imported, could be a year or more. I was offered a Synergy 2.1D instead as both are S&I Korean built, but I've never heard of them. I also cannot find much of anything on them online. 

Their website leaves something to be desired to say the least, but the Budget Gem or Bust Dyno vids are extremely impressive. 

Does anyone know how stout these are built? How they hold up over time? How to they compare to the Deaf Bonce AAK line? I do not want a fly-by-night product here.

Would you just wait for the AAK or go for the Synergy WFO 2.1D? I def want a S&I Korean board somewhere in the 2200-2600w rms lineup @ 1-ohm

I'm looking for reliability first, the ability to wire them in the dirt if need be (will only be 1-ohm for now, but .5 later on) without worrying about heat or killing it and efficiency. I plan on keeping it for quite a long time as well.

Archived