Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

What Subwoofers Should I Get?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have $200.

The amp I have running is an Skar RP-1500.1D Amp

I need 2 12's shallowmounts for my truck.

What subwoofers should i get, and also I have around 6 more days to return my amp  and get my money back if I have to.

Please help me out.

Posted

Your amp is good but 200 for 2 subs , I’d keep saving your money for a bit then get something you’ll appreciate. I’m running 2 Sundown SD-3’s . The new SD-4’s just came out they look pretty tough.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1811 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...