A friend in class wants to sell me his xbox360 preminum for $200

it comes with

Xbox with 20gb hdd (duh)

2 wireless controllers

2 wired controllers

rockband with instruments

and 5 other games the only one i remember hearing was madden

it was sent in for the red rings and he said that he only played it a couple times since then. I figure ill sell off the rockband because i have 0 intrest in it.

so does that seem like a fair deal?

how much could i sell rockband for?

thanks

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i already have a 360, i paid full price for mine (got 1st month it came out) and if u dont take that i will freakin buy it

for the bnib rock band i one at that competion, i got 179 bucks for it at bestbuy

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

So it sounds like a good deal :D im gonna go check it out tonight.

I asked about what happens if i the red rings happen again and he said i just read off the serial # and they send a box, is this true? what kind of info do they ask for when you call, he said its registered to him. Can i register it in my name?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I asked about what happens if i the red rings happen again and he said i just read off the serial # and they send a box, is this true? what kind of info do they ask for when you call, he said its registered to him. Can i register it in my name?

odds are no on the registration in your name, depending how old the item is, then yes you can send it back, they usually dont send you a new box if its off warrenty they will charge you for fixing it, but if it is underwarenty, you can just send it in and you will get a new one, also see where he bought it from...i myself bought a 4 year warrenty on mine...never had to use it *knock on wood* but if it breaks at least im covered

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

You can, if the time comes send me a pm. I did with mine, I bought it off a friend for $100 because of the "red rings" (dvd drive failure) and microsoft replaced mine for free with me telling a few white lies :blush:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.