Thinking Of Adding A New Rule To The Forum Guildlines

fuck megalo, him and his fucken closet times can give him aids for all i care, i hope his insides slowly decompose while he is walking down the road and he eventually implodes........that would make a youtube moment

logan your fuckin weird...

and sick just for sayin that. even if you where kidding.

fuck megalo, him and his fucken closet times can give him aids for all i care, i hope his insides slowly decompose while he is walking down the road and he eventually implodes........that would make a youtube moment

settle down man, im not even THAT upset with him.....please tone it down some killer :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

ya, thats not too cool..

megalow made me 5 custom pairs of double shielded double loomed rca cords at a really good price and with very nice workmanship.

ya, thats not too cool..

megalow made me 5 custom pairs of double shielded double loomed rca cords at a really good price and with very nice workmanship.

im glad he helped you, glad you got some products you liked, i DONT like him, we have butted heads alot, and he awlays ends up bein a douche, and i havnt done anything to him yet, just "brainstorming"

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

im glad he helped you, glad you got some products you liked, i DONT like him, we have butted heads alot, and he awlays ends up bein a douche, and i havnt done anything to him yet, just "brainstorming"

Logan he was giving you advice on your RE components thread, and so where 30 other people, yet you REFUSED all advice and basically said fuck you to them. Try listening to him for once, you may be surprised, he has a great head on his shoulders.

Logan he was giving you advice on your RE components thread, and so where 30 other people, yet you REFUSED all advice and basically said fuck you to them. Try listening to him for once, you may be surprised, he has a great head on his shoulders.

i did listen and said on MANY occasions that i have NO deadener, i also asked for opinions and i got those yes, but with a repetative question over and over again

im done talkin about it, i was JOKING about the shit i said so just chill every1, if you have had good experience's with him, im glad that it worked out for you, it did not for me however

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Um wow I can understand you being pissed at him for what he said about your sis but thats some sick shit.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Holy shit whats with people not being able to admit there wrong lately.

You clearly where not joking.

"fuck megalo, him and his fucken closet times can give him aids for all i care, i hope his insides slowly decompose while he is walking down the road and he eventually implodes........that would make a youtube moment"

"and i havnt done anything to him yet, just 'brainstorming'"

Holy shit whats with people not being able to admit there wrong lately.

You clearly where not joking.

"fuck megalo, him and his fucken closet times can give him aids for all i care, i hope his insides slowly decompose while he is walking down the road and he eventually implodes........that would make a youtube moment"

"and i havnt done anything to him yet, just 'brainstorming'"

oh yea, like im really gonna do that, cmon i was just joking chill out every1 fuck.....i promise you im not a serial killer using biomechanical warfare

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg