lol btw i have like 30 anchor blue t shirts and all my jeans are anchor blue so if i cant pay attention on the spelling of that then forget everything else (lol i was at a statewide meeting this last week and i almost said im from umn (university of new mexico) instead of nmsu (new mexico state university) :o

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol if it makes you feel better i went to 2 interviews on the day i was leaving for a 2 week vacation... i would have got both jobs but they didnt like the idea i was leaving (one was anchor blue :'( )

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

they know me at a cruise i go to, and also the mc donalds in 2 places, one in north one is east lol.

Its most probly cos i've a loud system here in the uk as not many do. i mean i say loud but its nothing compared to some on the forum, im only pushing 2400 sealed at the moment. although im looking for a upgrade after christmas, 2 kicker L7 15's and ported!  :^