ChevyBoy Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 bedliner looks good, but youre asking to get your car broken into with all those decals.
Dale Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 bedliner looks good, but youre asking to get your car broken into with all those decals. X2...was thinking the same thing
ptcary Posted August 17, 2008 Author Report Posted August 17, 2008 Thanks for the concern guys, but this is not my first time with decals, the car spends nights in my garage, and I can keep an eye on it while at work, and it does have an alarm on it. And most people will never hear the stereo unless it's a direct demo. The car and all the modifications are insured. It draws attention on it's own even without the stereo, like my previous vehicles, the more it becomes modded- the less I am likely to leave it unattended anywhere. When it is paid off next year, I plan to get a commuter car to drive to and from work, and keep the PT for weekends and car shows. ....yes the roll pan is still white primer, spent paint money on stereo mods! PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
Dale Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 the PT looks real nice....it's a good thing you have insurance for the modds.
ptcary Posted August 17, 2008 Author Report Posted August 17, 2008 Badass PT, i like it Thanks man, it's no S3 but I like it! (I used to have a modded 1999 A4). PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
Herrie_V Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 Thanks man, it's no S3 but I like it! (I used to have a modded 1999 A4). I like the PT more than that A4 And no, its no S3, its an PT Her in my country u got something unique when u drive a PT. But here they dont look so nice as yours. Good job!
Sampsonite Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 I really like that pt! I can tell its an old pic, because the last pic (that showed the back window with the Hifonics decal) You can see straight through to the front of the car. --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
ptcary Posted August 18, 2008 Author Report Posted August 18, 2008 I really like that pt! I can tell its an old pic, because the last pic (that showed the back window with the Hifonics decal) You can see straight through to the front of the car. LOL , yeah that was "pre-SMD" with the 4 12"s. PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
noiseycricket Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 LOL , yeah that was "pre-SMD" with the 4 12"s. really nice install 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.