Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Great job man, that box ended up tight, i would have painted tho, but damn, very nice work!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm not supposed to be customizing the Mazda, but these were on sale! Momo Winter2's to replace the stock steelies! ....and that metallic silver powdercoat should look great in the sun after I wax em!:santa:

2010_12012008Feb0003.jpg

2010_12012008Feb0004.jpg

2010_12012008Feb0005.jpg

2010_12012008Feb0006.jpg

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

New shoes are on the Mazda! I am happy with them, a nice upgrade from the factory steelies and plastic covers! And at 15.8 lbs, a huge weight reduction too.

First I hit them up with my mini-buffer and some Meguairs Ultimate:

2010_12042008Feb0018.jpg

Before and after:

2010_12042008Feb0007.jpg

2010_12042008Feb0019.jpg

I plan to paint the calipers black and add some Mazda logo decals:

2010_12042008Feb0021.jpg

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

hey man why not make a new page for the new ride? BTW still love your PT build bro :) I might be selling my black 20's on the Lex (to run a diff set).....find out if mine will fit your ride and maybe i will make you a deal :D That is if you are interested. I am not in a hurry, ill probably make the switch late january, but im just throwin it out there to see what other cars the Lex lug pattern matches :) I think mine is 5-114.3


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

hey man why not make a new page for the new ride? BTW still love your PT build bro :) I might be selling my black 20's on the Lex (to run a diff set).....find out if mine will fit your ride and maybe i will make you a deal :D That is if you are interested. I am not in a hurry, ill probably make the switch late january, but im just throwin it out there to see what other cars the Lex lug pattern matches :) I think mine is 5-114.3

Thanks Steve! The PT is all your fault anyway! B) Mazda's are also 5x114.3. I considered some factory Lexus rims when I was searching. I can't buy your 20's that is way too much rim for me, plus I can't run anything that looks too custom, that would lead me to two custom cars and the Mazda is just supposed to be my daily driver. Money is supposed to be going to the PT for paint/body work. I've already done to much with it as is. :lol: But THANKS for thinking of me!

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...