Randy (assman) & Brock (flexxissues) Videos

Its not who is louder,there are to many different factors in comparing me and Brock.It show that a person with 2 subs can be just as loud as somebody with 30.Plus im not in it for the numbers,like Steve says numbers dont mean a thing.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Its not who is louder,there are to many different factors in comparing me and Brock.It show that a person with 2 subs can be just as loud as somebody with 30.Plus im not in it for the numbers,like Steve says numbers dont mean a thing.

Couldnt agree more Randy... i forgot to ask you what kind of alt are you running in the van? Im thinking about upgrading to an Ohio Generator alt, i called them up today to see about a price and i may try to pick one up before All Truck Nationals

Brock Jones-- 2008 Subaru WRX - STOCK

-Cadence txc-6k components

-1/0 Monster cable

-(1) Deka Intimidator 9A31

-(2) DD 1508's

-(1) Crunch GP3000d-pro

-(1) Orion 4004

LOUDEST DB in Jeep... - 153.1 legal at 44hz on TL

REFS: ROE,Kowboy,brtnboarder3241,Skip01,Speedyg76, yourchamp23, JCOOK,BlackWaterOp,

I'd take a system that is loud to ear over a system that is 10dB louder on the meter, anyday.

But both your systems are kickass!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Couldnt agree more Randy... i forgot to ask you what kind of alt are you running in the van? Im thinking about upgrading to an Ohio Generator alt, i called them up today to see about a price and i may try to pick one up before All Truck Nationals

its a 300 amp from ohio generator

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

You guys look like ya had a hell of a time! Randy I cant wait to hear the van at svr and im sure i'll get down to the 2nd carlisle to have some fun

Its a freaking beast with both windows down.I have more vids in my assman industries thread in the video section.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Nice, Mines pretty nasty. Not a HUGE low end monster like the f150 was, but its sure enough to beat ya up thats for sure. I did probably 10-15 bassrace runs in a now and my body was feeling it thats for sure

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

I'll be at Carlisle ATN's again this year....maybe this time I'll actually find Randy lol.....if you guys are gonna be there Id love to hear some knock like you guys have in person....

I should be there just look for the asstro

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

its a 300 amp from ohio generator

alright cool, i called them up today and im gonna get a 250A i believe... They said it will do 200A even when its hot and more when its cold, so that should eliminate my voltage problem... they also said i had plenty of batteries and good ones at that(deka's) and they said to deff get the 2 optima's out of there and replace them with the deka's and i should be ready for game time! Now i just have to save up some more $$ lol ohio gen's arnt cheap but you get what you pay for and it should be well worth the money

Brock Jones-- 2008 Subaru WRX - STOCK

-Cadence txc-6k components

-1/0 Monster cable

-(1) Deka Intimidator 9A31

-(2) DD 1508's

-(1) Crunch GP3000d-pro

-(1) Orion 4004

LOUDEST DB in Jeep... - 153.1 legal at 44hz on TL

REFS: ROE,Kowboy,brtnboarder3241,Skip01,Speedyg76, yourchamp23, JCOOK,BlackWaterOp,

Archived