Is my wiring correct?

It's very important to me that I install this new build in my truck correctly because it'll probably be my last. I've got the wife and my 2 little girls so upgrading from this would cost me one of their college funds. Anyway, does this diagram look correct? (I know it's hard to read, I couldn't think of a better way to do it) Big 4 all done, and I'm going to add another run of 2/0 to all of it. Batteries 1&2 are stinger SPP1500DC's and battery 3 is a full throttle 1150. Alternator is a Mechman 370 amp. Can I run my highs amps off the middle battery, (Batt. 2) or should I run all the amps off the last battery (Batt. 3)? Are all the fuse placements and sizes correct? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated! 890193099_Screenshot_20200404-100134_SamsungNotes.thumb.jpg.c45a39c638b3c71bf21b8f226b643cda.jpg

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Leave out the isolator. It doesn’t matter which battery you hook the amps up too, it’s all one circuit. I didn’t check the fuse ratings but other than the isolator everything looks good to me.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

19 minutes ago, MrSkippyJ said:

Leave out the isolator. It doesn’t matter which battery you hook the amps up too, it’s all one circuit. I didn’t check the fuse ratings but other than the isolator everything looks good to me.

Thank you very much! I was hoping I was right. I'll get rid of the isolator. I'm not planning on running the system without the truck on anyway. The 600.4 recommends a 60a fuse and the 2 400.4 recommend a 40a fuse so I figured 150a. And I haven't 100% decided on which 3500.1's to use yet. But is 300a fuses between the batteries good or how would one be able to find out? And is no fuse from the alternator ok? 

20 minutes ago, MrSkippyJ said:

Missed that. You will get differing opinions on that. I personally fuse any termination at the batteries. 

I think I'd rather side with as safe as possible. So with a 370 amp alternator, 400a fuse? Bigger? Smaller? 

I personally fuse between batts and any connection. Also i personally fuse for the rating of the wire. As long as the fuse rating is equal to or less than wat the wire is rated at youll b fine.

40 minutes ago, mathewyocham said:

I personally fuse between batts and any connection. Also i personally fuse for the rating of the wire. As long as the fuse rating is equal to or less than wat the wire is rated at youll b fine.

Yeah, I've seen some guys do and some guys don't. I figured, especially since this truck is my daily driver, and I'm putting the subs in a blow through in the bed so I can put my back seat back in so my girls can ride in it, I should go as safe as possible. Gotta get my girls into bass early so maybe when they get older we can put systems in their cars! (Don't worry, I'm not going to slap with a 1 year old and a 3 year old in the truck. Wait until they get older lol) 

Archived