[SOLVED] Match RCA pre out voltage with input sensitivity of the amp

Hi, I'm new here on the site and I'm Italian, so sorry for my bad English in advance. I saw on the internet an amplifier that I liked a lot, the Banda Viking 8001 and looking at its characteristics I read that the input sensitivity range is from 0.16 to 0.6v. The problem arose when I went to look around for a car radio with a pre out voltage included in the amplifier range, only that almost all car radios have 4 or 2v pre outs. How can I find a car radio with those characteristics or how can I lower the pre-outs of the car radio? Thank you all

Link amplifier characteristics: Banda Viking 8001

Never mind. I looked into it and I found that Banda amp for about the same price and you were right the input sensitivity is 160-600mv which equals 0.16v-0.6v which is crazy. I’ve never heard of or seen anything like that. Here goes a pic of the best specs I could find on that amp.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

And the signal to noise ratio on the soundigital evo 8000.1 is 73db vs the taramps signal to noise ratio of greater than 90db. The soundigital pulls 418a during music and the taramps pulls 373a. My vote is for taramps over soundigital any day and they are cheaper. Win win. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

I don't like very much soundigital and taramps, they have very poor dissipators and interior designs that are not the best. I've seen a lot of barevids videos on youtube and the Banda amps are done really well. Anyway, we don't go OT, anyone who knows if there's any component to match a 2v radio to that amplifier?

However even the taramps md 8000 has a input sensitivity of 0.22V, I just checked on the taramps site

Archived