Sundown Audio

Rf Sundown Stetsom?

Forceww

Its gonna come down to a lot more than what name brand to use. You need to think about your exact goals & price range then proceed from there. I see you said $1k but how much power exactly do you need and what subs are you going to be powering? Will you be competing and if so with what organization?

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

. fu<k stetsoms prices.

You get what you pay the good shit cost money and im not just talking amps here

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

. fu<k stetsoms prices.

You get what you pay the good shit cost money and im not just talking amps here

im no cheap ass but there is alot more power out there for the money and quality power at that. im runnin sundown but did i say to run it no i didnt. u can buy 2 gp3000d's for less than 1k. where else u gonna get legit 6000 watts for less than 1k from? u can actually pick 2 of them up for 900 shipped with 2 year warranty to your door without being on team maxxonics.
smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

ill throw up my 0.2 again with a description, alot of the amps that are posted are really nice, but they can known to be powerhungry, the rf is a great solid amp, one of the reasons steve uses it, sundown has tons of reviews and gets good feedback on a daily basis

but the reason i chose stetsom is because every1 has a voltage problem....i dont think there is one person (normal daily beaters) that dont have some type of voltage drop and for that reason alone is why stetsom is for me and most people (imo) for example my 2k puts out over 2200 watts at 12.8 volts give or take a tenth..that is CRAZY and when i rev the engine to around 2k i get much more power, im not talkin a lil you can deffinetly tell a huge difference

the best thing you can do is just take alot of the info you gather and take into consideration all of it, it took me a while to make my final decisions on amps but im very glad i went with who i went with (stetsom)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Hey Jim. if you talk to Greg tell him that i just got off the phone with Alan and he says with the same 2 stock amps and the new batterys that he just bought... Alan is expecting 162's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif Damn that guy he's louder than me, but i only use 1 batt. :P

Is it me or Gregs Head just got BIGGER... he says he's coming down to S/max just to show me how it's done. :lol: He's crazy!

yeah his head is kinda big he talking about doing alittle more than 162s and doing 16 batterys i guess he had a little hang over today he didnt even open the shop today
smdsig2.jpg

RF T4000!!!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

RF T4000!!!

like i said you can get rockford they are really good, but msrp on a stetsom 2kd which can get up to if not over 3k rms at .5 ohms for 650 and msrp on a t2k is $1,499.99 HUGE difference and you get more power with the stetsom

the price and power puts out seems to beating rockford imo, im sure some places rockford is winning but like i stated earlier, the power u get at low voltages is incredible

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

like i said you can get rockford they are really good, but msrp on a stetsom 2kd which can get up to if not over 3k rms at .5 ohms for 650 and msrp on a t2k is $1,499.99 HUGE difference and you get more power with the stetsom

the price and power puts out seems to beating rockford imo, im sure some places rockford is winning but like i stated earlier, the power u get at low voltages is incredible

I don't know of too many people or places that sells at msrp :blush:

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

I don't know of too many people or places that sells at msrp :blush:

hell even this is a refurb http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-T2000...1QQcmdZViewItem

still the stetsom is cheaper, and alot smaller...im not sayin this just cause i went with stetsom, i love mine, and rockford i think rockford has it beat on looks but price per amp the stetsom seems to be better all the way around

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Well considering I don't really like Rockford.... Personally I wouldn't buy either.... out of his choices I would take the Sundown... not only for price and output.... but I haven't seen better customer service. Isn't Stetsom in Brazil?

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Archived