Im half tempted to sell the van, I have alot of money Im about to spend on it that I will never see a retunr out of and want to see if there is any interest in it. The van has 20 inch eagle wheels, xenon body kit, relocated fuel cell under the hood and the typical astro box in it.

Id like $3000 for it which basically pays for the wheels and tires and kit with about $500 on top for the van. Im not dying to sell it, really dont want to but if it sells then I will have a ton of cash to finish a project I have put off for tooooo long. Anyway If anyone is interested email me at [email protected], it wont be available for long as Im pulling the trigger next week on the purchas eim hung up on making. So if you want it might want to get to typing ;)

daflat001-1.jpg

daflat004.jpg

daflat003.jpg

Also have a ton of RE MT's that could be sold with the van for the right price.

Please pleaaaseee no tire kickers, if you dont have the money or the means of getting dont waste either of our time

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

How does it run?? How many miles? I am interested. What does the interior look like?

werd :ph34r: I would sell my truck and have that instead. what motor?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

typical astro box in it.

*ahem*

.....and i dont have any cash but id like to come kick your tires. :P

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

narvels stop bein a bish and get that bitch to wangin

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio