xBEAT Posted May 7, 2020 Report Posted May 7, 2020 Hey guy I'm trying to decide what subs to go with for my new build. I'm tossed up between running 2 SA10's or 2 X8's. These would be going into a scion xb in a custom subfloor enclosure. Plan for both would be spec boxes running a 6" aero port. Would be subs up and port either forward or back. Appreciate the input. Quote
Ron36 Posted May 7, 2020 Report Posted May 7, 2020 I don’t think you would notice a difference if using the same amp for both but 2 10’s has bigger cone area. That’s just my 2 cents both are great subs. Quote 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
xBEAT Posted May 8, 2020 Author Report Posted May 8, 2020 6 hours ago, Ron36 said: I don’t think you would notice a difference if using the same amp for both but 2 10’s has bigger cone area. That’s just my 2 cents both are great subs. My thoughts exactly. That's why it's been such a tough decision. Also now considering the meso 8's from CT Sound. I think I'm leaning towards 8's just because of the smaller box sizes. Anyone have input on the meso 8's? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.