just like any amp though, that 149 dont come off one amp unless its in the right hands......forget the bassrace score and start times, couldnt be less interested....im lookin at a 149.5 with 3,000 watts, that is fuckin GREAT!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

just like any amp though, that 149 dont come off one amp unless its in the right hands......forget the bassrace score and start times, couldnt be less interested....im lookin at a 149.5 with 3,000 watts, that is fuckin GREAT!

Tis very true steve, im sure we would have the same results with any clean 3000 watts. Its mainly the way the box and car is set up along with the great woofers.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Since I started strengthening a few things in the car and hushmatting I have noticed that I have around 2 db of gain with the windows down or a door open. My score used to never change before I added the deadening and welded a few weak spots on the hatch. With the small changes I have made to the vehicle it can be easily determined that it needs slightly more port area to create that even pressure in the car (when your score doesn't change or only goes up with the car sealed up)

Which will be added soon!

l_28c6edc865c3a7734995d916242243b7.jpg

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

cuz your a idiot. "how do i stop this thing". ss thats insane. when you pulled up to RQ today i could not believe how bad the front of the store was vibrating. when i finish my truck you and i should meet up and do a few vids. i have a pretty good computer so we can do it around here whenever your our way. my house will probably be a complete wreck though.

----reference's----

meade916

wow...that's impressive. what's disturbing, though, is that HUGE box in your car lol

It's only 10 cubes. Lol.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

It's only 10 cubes. Lol.

It is way less then that after all the resin inside it and steel bracing I put in.

It was either keeping the box in the backseat (pretty much a wall)

or getting it down to the window line and bringing it into the hatch to makup for airspace.

This was an older box i had to put in sideways just to fit it. With 2000 watts on two eclipse sw9152s (the efficient version of the titaniums) it blew 151's on 43hz

you guys can rip on this box all you want but if you heard it you would forget how it looked.

l_220b0e4756b78526937e08aa2e808aa4.jpg

Caprice Wagon build

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

I explained this before in another post

The background of my score would be lit up red if I red lighted. Bassrace starts on set and Db Drag does as well. I can just time to mic to point where I am almost at full SPL or damn close off the line everytime.

According to some west coast guys I guess they have changed when the mic starts now. Sams is still the same....

Heres an example of a red light so you can see what it looks like.

bobs second run the background is lit red

I thought the red meant Extreme Db's.

Gonna have all 4 in by the Gibraltar Show?

I thought the red meant Extreme Db's.

Gonna have all 4 in by the Gibraltar Show?

Heh

extreme DB's

I guess I could see where it would be easy to think that if your looking at the video of perillo's practice run

Got all four right now

the slaves didn't like being in the hatch and exposed to 160/170's everyday which was a given

(the port was a little over a 170 when i put the termlab in it with all four amps in)

I have to bring the slaves up front today.

Edited by s-saudio

Caprice Wagon build

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

Heh

extreme DB's

I guess I could see where it would be easy to think that if your looking at the video of perillo's practice run

Got all four right now

the slaves didn't like being in the hatch and exposed to 160/170's everyday which was a given

(the port was a little over a 170 when i put the termlab in it with all four amps in)

I have to bring the slaves up front today.

Holy Fuck.