Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

NEED HELP CHOOSING SUB, AMP & 36hz Ported Box!!???


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey there, so I have been out of the car audio game since high school 15-16 years ago. I just recently got a 2016 Kia Optima SX with Harman Kardon upgraded stereo and I want to add a 10” sub but keep test of System how it is, as it sounds great just lacking BASS!!!! So I DONT NEED THE LOUDEST/CRAZIEST setup as I’m older now and just want Higher quality sound and to feel the bass, not trying to enter SPL comp, so a 10” sub that’s best at 36hz and whatever amp, I have 3 cu ft of trunk space to use and a budget of $500 for SUB & AMP. I mostly listen to metal, rock, EDM and some hip hop hence why I want a 10” over a 12”.... ANY HELP IS APPROPRIATED AS I WANT TO GET THIS DONE ASAP!!

Posted

run a 12" sealed, i do.  i listen to Metallica, Eminem, Bass Mekanik etc, sounds great, shakes my entire Accord sedan with ease.  i have the 500 watt version of this amp, things solid

 

https://www.woofersetc.com/c-23-subwoofers/c-34-12-subwoofers/p-9261-sa-12-d2-sundown-audio-12-600w-dual-2-ohm-sa-series-subwoofer.html

 

https://www.woofersetc.com/c-3-amplifiers/c-27-one-channel/p-10270-r750-1d-rockford-fosgate-monoblock-750-watt-prime-series-class-d-amplifier.html

 

my setup...

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alpine 9887, Oz 180CS, RF R500X1D, 12" RE SE

 

Posted

Skar offers decent packages there sold out now but you can still order one . I’m sure they will be ready again soon.

D1FEDA15-B2D5-40CF-8EF3-C8BC3CE15530.png

BDE34CC6-FB53-44E0-8F72-F751C33D7E49.png

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1828 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...