Dafaseles Posted September 29, 2020 Author Report Posted September 29, 2020 Nice! 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Dafaseles Posted November 3, 2020 Author Report Posted November 3, 2020 A guy down the street from me was throwing these things away, figured I'd give them a try until my Rockville DBcomp4 amplifiers come in. Anyone ever heard of this company? Salt 4? I think the amplifier series is called the Sundown? 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
JakeW Posted November 3, 2020 Report Posted November 3, 2020 9 hours ago, Dafaseles said: A guy down the street from me was throwing these things away, figured I'd give them a try until my Rockville DBcomp4 amplifiers come in. Anyone ever heard of this company? Salt 4? I think the amplifier series is called the Sundown? 5897w @ 1ohm 😲 and throwing away huh, love your jokes lol ‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18. Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber.
Dafaseles Posted November 3, 2020 Author Report Posted November 3, 2020 20 minutes ago, JakeW said: 5897w @ 1ohm 😲 and throwing away huh, love your jokes lol I was just excited to get them. Just being a goof lol 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
JakeW Posted November 3, 2020 Report Posted November 3, 2020 They’re beasts no doubt ‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18. Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber.
Dafaseles Posted November 3, 2020 Author Report Posted November 3, 2020 27 minutes ago, JakeW said: They’re beasts no doubt And heavy as f---! The box says 23.5 lbs but they feel like they way 35 lbs! Lol 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
JakeW Posted November 3, 2020 Report Posted November 3, 2020 Put em on a scale! ‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18. Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber.
bcbrassard Posted November 3, 2020 Report Posted November 3, 2020 I look thru your build log and wanted to say it's nice to see the process being done the way way you are. When your system comes together it will be very nice. It takes time, patients, research and most of all $$$. I spent one summer buying up $5k worth of stuff that still hasn't made it in. Soon though!!! Look forward to watching your progress.
bcbrassard Posted November 3, 2020 Report Posted November 3, 2020 I found the picture of everything i bought summer 2019. At this point the car has been gutted since winter of 2018 for sound deadening treatment. spent close to $2500 on sound deadening materials. Only large areas let are rear door that can be done at any time. I love music and this what it takes to have a good system imo.
Dafaseles Posted November 3, 2020 Author Report Posted November 3, 2020 8 minutes ago, bcbrassard said: I look thru your build log and wanted to say it's nice to see the process being done the way way you are. When your system comes together it will be very nice. It takes time, patients, research and most of all $$$. I spent one summer buying up $5k worth of stuff that still hasn't made it in. Soon though!!! Look forward to watching your progress. All this patients is driving me nuts! But you're right. I bought those subs a year ago, thinking this isn't going to be a big deal. I joined this forum, learned some stuff, researched some stuff I learned which lead to more questions for research.... apparently I didn't know my subs from my asshole lol. So I'm going to take my time, plan everything out, and make sure I get the equipment that I wasn't the first time. I'm still a bit foggy on some things, but I've got time to learn. 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.