Second Skin Audio

New Enclosure

01xtreme

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I didn't want to start a new thread. I am going to make a video tomorrow of some flexing. I got my Power Acoustik A3000db 2 days ago, and there is a world of difference now. I made a before video of my back hatch flexing just for something to compare the two amps. http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Var...audioflex.1.wmv This was only with a 2 channel profile amp.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

posted in the proof section that I hit 142.9 @ 44Hz on the termlab. I could have sworn it would have been closer to mid 140's. Is 142.9 really that bad of a number to hit with 2 15's and about 1800 watts?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

posted in the proof section that I hit 142.9 @ 44Hz on the termlab. I could have sworn it would have been closer to mid 140's. [glow=red,2,300]Is 142.9 really that bad of a number to hit with 2 15's and about 1800 watts?[/glow]

What subs, amps, and box do you have?

was that on the dash or in the kick...seems like an ok score, maybe a bit on the low end, but not bad. i hit a 143.2 in the kick out of my accord, with 2-10" subs and a 1200watt amp...i think u could get into the mid/high 40's...

i likes me some audio stuff...

It was on the dash, I have the MA Audio HK15X2's, 1 (soon to be 2 strapped) A3000DBs, and the enclosure is 7.5cf tuned to 32Hz. Hopefully I can get my numbers up, I am going back over to my buddies house and we will tweak it. There is a get together in clearwater, FL tomorrow, and I dont want to embarrass myself.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Archived