What is a good amp to power my single 12 inch sundown zv5 d2 sub?

That’s a great deal , that amp is 1200 new and I know  puts out way over rated power, U better have electrical.

3 DD SL 10’s D4 ohm Sealed box 2.6ohms   Amp Sundown SFB 3000K

Mids all Alpine type R 's 1 set of 6.5 components and 1 set of 6.5 coaxial 

2 Rockford PBR's 300x2

1 Kinetic battery  under rear seat , Big 3

Ford F150 2018 Crewcab                                                                                                                               

They don’t make em  like this anymore. SAZ way better  then SCV amps. I’m gonna say it again U better have electrical and that amp will love you. Make sure U buy dual 0 gauge inputs for the power and ground cables.

3 DD SL 10’s D4 ohm Sealed box 2.6ohms   Amp Sundown SFB 3000K

Mids all Alpine type R 's 1 set of 6.5 components and 1 set of 6.5 coaxial 

2 Rockford PBR's 300x2

1 Kinetic battery  under rear seat , Big 3

Ford F150 2018 Crewcab                                                                                                                               

1 hour ago, Ron36 said:

They don’t make em  like this anymore. SAZ way better  then SCV amps. I’m gonna say it again U better have electrical and that amp will love you. Make sure U buy dual 0 gauge inputs for the power and ground cables.

I am unable to get a high output alternator because a alternator hasn't been made for my 2018 Toyota Camry. I do have 0 gauge wires, the big 3, a upgraded battery under the hood and in the trunk.

Archived