I prolly wouldn't. Never buy a vehicle you can't look at, and look under and in... Plus, If that's it's real mileage, that means it's probably sat for years... In which case I wouldn't trust the gaskets, seals, fuel, fuel system, tires, or electrical... After paying for the vehicle, delivery, and replacement of everything that's become brittle, gummed up, rusted or otherwise broken you could likely get another vehicle that's more local with less issues, swap in a new engine and have less to worry about.

Nice on the outside, sure, but you know what they say about books and their covers...

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

its in Kansas there shouldn't be much rust other then surface and i can have my cousin go look at it but the pics of the interior are clean also....  And if its just surface and  the engine needs rebuilt its still would be worth it older suburbans around here are usually trash rusted to hell.... vacuum lines are cheap to replace so are fuel lines  being a 91 i should be able to rerun wires if need be.. so those aspects are fine .. only thing i would worry about is the engine and trans  i mean we could rebuild then both it in time but we rarely have the same days off

Yeah if it's just surface rust, and you are capable of rebuilding the engine and transmission, and if the body is worth that price to you... Then go for it.

I get tempted by old project trucks all the time. Knowing damn well I'll spend more in restoring it than the vehicle cost me to purchase.

I think the next vehicle I will purchase will be an older 80s Toyota pickup. Single cab, manual transmission 4wd, 4 cylinder. Them things can drive forever and repair work is generally not super difficult.

I'm still kicking myself for not buying this... It sold same day it was listed for sale. And it was super clean and fully restored, with a frame off restoration.

It was 5 grand. I didn't have the cash on me or it would be sitting in my garage right now. I've seen worse off older Toyota trucks sold for twice this amount.

Screenshot_20200215-205205.png

Archived