he posted in another guys thread who was the one actually bitching. from what i saw he was banned before that post ever happened.

all i remember him even saying over there is that there was more information there then here. there is more information but alot of it is outdated or old because the site over there its honestly plaged with a ton of nonsense now and moderation staff thats constantly enforcing bullshit rules rather then making the forum a better place to learn about audio. Thats one of the main reasons im still here from time to time i can still sift out threads that are of interest and substance.

long story short he is gone it was bound to happen sooner or later, its been building since i was in moderation here so im actually pretty surprised it took that long.

to defenfend the whole dictatorship argument i know im pretty much an ass to people i dont like and im here so it cant be that bad, i also know a few other member that moderation staff dont like and they are still here so it was pretty much just an isolated case of megalo and David getting irritated at one another. They never got along in the first place.

Edited by Accordman

he posted in another guys thread who was the one actually bitching. from what i saw he was banned before that post ever happened.

all i remember him even saying over there is that there was more information there then here. there is more information but alot of it is outdated or old because the site over there its honestly plaged with a ton of nonsense now and moderation staff thats constantly enforcing bullshit rules rather then making the forum a better place to learn about audio. Thats one of the main reasons im still here from time to time i can still sift out threads that are of interest and substance.

i'll join up over there when i start my new build log. but from what i've seen from that one thread I don't know if I care to.

i'll join up over there when i start my new build log. but from what i've seen from that one thread I don't know if I care to.

its pretty much a waste to post buildlogs on CA.com youll get like no feedback unless totally flop up the build. on roe and here people love pics and stuff though

that whole thing was a pissing contest anyway. a poorly worded joke that was taken as an insult to david's credibility and meade's build skills exploded the whole thing. as an unbiased observer who cant seem to invest any real emotion into anything on the internet (short of real world news), it all seemed rather childish to me.

that whole thing was a pissing contest anyway. a poorly worded joke that was taken as an insult to david's credibility and meade's build skills exploded the whole thing. as an unbiased observer who cant seem to invest any real emotion into anything on the internet (short of real world news), it all seemed rather childish to me.

welcome to the interwebz

welcome to the interwebz

true, but honestly this is one of the more mature and supportive car forums I've been on...not alot of brash hate thrown around regarding products or build quality among users (although I wouldnt dare say anything bad about RF here :rolleyes: ) so to see that whole debacle continue and end the way it did was interesting

thats pretty much the reason people have a misconception about this forum. everyone on other forums believes that if steve or david just doesnt like you that your freedom of an opinion is gone
true, but honestly this is one of the more mature and supportive car forums I've been on...not alot of brash hate thrown around regarding products or build quality among users (although I wouldnt dare say anything bad about RF here :rolleyes: ) so to see that whole debacle continue and end the way it did was interesting

I do all the time :) BUT its how you say things that make you look like a dumbass or someone that actually has a thought process

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

look, this is not a dictatorship.....all i really ask is that people get along. Meglo got smart with David. David flew off the handle because meglo can be irritating. David even admits he got a little heated, i just talked to him last nite again. I wasnt even involved other then owning this place, in fact i dont think i was even heated at meglo for the smart comment. I could tell though that he was trying to get a reaction and guess what, it worked. But then im looking at that other board and one of the people David suspended while he was pissed off, decided to make a thread about being banned here and basicly try and stir up the pot. Thats the ONLY thing making a thread like that over there will do. Ya, it wasnt originally about me, but within a few posts it was "fuck SMD" or "that place sucks" and many other negative comments towards MY forum. Thats how i got involved.

Then you got your boy meglo who decides to jump in, even though im pretty sure his name was not even mentioned in the thread until that point. Dudes got screen shots and all kinds of stuff saved......which is fine, but its a little weird. David got a little heated, suspeneded the guy, and basicly that was the end of it, and he even cooled down later and wasnt even pissed anymore. Meglo on the other hand is feverishly saving screenshots.......for what? David didnt head over to CA.com or anywhere else to talk shit about meglo. So why would he feverishly save screenshots to back him up? No one even mentioned the little guy. Then on top of that, i get the words "www.stevemeadedesigns.com" and my myspace page link removed from my sig on that board. The smart ass mod said i broke the rules by doing that, (even though its been there a few years). Its a long story but the reasons they gave me were retarded. Then your boy meglo makes a comment the next day in his "mod-announcement" thread about how he wanted to ban me for having that in my sig. For having my website LINK in my sig. That little fruitcake had to have something to do with that because up till then, NO ONE else knew i got that shit removed from my sig the night before. It sounds just like something he would do....cry to mods and try and "pay me back" somehow.

anyway, its not a case of "if you say something i dont like, your gone". Its, "talk shit about me or talk negative about me or my forum and be gone". I dont need people here like that. I dont do the two-faced thing.

so bottom line, the O.P. and Meglo got deleted from here, because they made it clear they didnt want to be here. I just made it easy for them.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

not to sound like a dick but we all are playing in their(Steve,david,etc.) sand box and if they feel like they dont want to play anymore; they dont have to. its kinda childish but if you dont have anything nice to say---dont.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..