Been working on getting front fender wheel wells done, so i can add more wiring and fuses. Got pass side in/welded/bolted, bagged problems. Have to make mounts for the fuses, and computer. I also got a battery lug crimper. Thing works nice. 

IMG_20201011_175634.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

So thee 2 15s are almost drowning the mids and highs. Waiting on the new Crescendo symphony amp to redo mids/highs. Also venturing in to lithium, built a 64ah lifepo4 headway battery for under $300. 

IMG_20210830_180552.jpg

49 minutes ago, killerc998 said:

So thee 2 15s are almost drowning the mids and highs. Waiting on the new Crescendo symphony amp to redo mids/highs. Also venturing in to lithium, built a 64ah lifepo4 headway battery for under $300. 

IMG_20210830_180552.jpg

Man! Building your own bank is definitely the way to go! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Just tested system with out the lithium and it wasnt dropping below 13. The 2 alts stock 145 and js alts 270 and 2 batteries are holding up. Now i still need to let it play for awhile, however the high/mid amp gets hot (cook food on it) class a/b wired to 2 ohm. Will test for longevity once new amp comes in. Will put new amp in and swap the sundown sbf 200x4 in the burb with the current hypnotic amp. Dafaseles i read in another thread you got daughters, i got 2 myself. I get some weird looks when im bumping bassed disney music with the eldest.

Archived