You Know Your Broke When Your .......

...it was horrible.....

i couldn't stand crawling into their cookie-cutter dress code.

plus i get 350$ a week on base ^_^

it'll get me through college!!!

-Drew

lol, im suprised nobody has used ebay yet for getting cash while your broke.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

lol i love my job i dont even have to work to get paid , lol if i need some money i tell my boss man, donnie?. i need $xxx.xx and hell cut me a check on the spot and i give back as i wish if i ever choose to do so. great boss and we both treat eachother well

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

You know you're broke when you go hunting through your house for pop cans and shit to recycle and get a soda with. (I do that a few times a month) :lol:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

...When you're walking on the street and when you see a nickel, you snatch that sumbitch up like its a 20 dollar bill, and look for more change

lol shit thats me every day , if i find a penny i pick it up and then ill scout the area looking for any more change lol, i wont walk over any kind of money and leave it for someone else to pick up... that shits mine now :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol shit thats me every day , if i find a penny i pick it up and then ill scout the area looking for any more change lol, i wont walk over any kind of money and leave it for someone else to pick up... that shits mine now :lol:

Shit son, when i go on my walks or am in school people drop pennies and i go and snatch em up, put them in my ceramic apple *coin jar*. The best place to look for pennies is at the gas station by the vacuums cus people take out their mats and sweep it outside... :ph34r:
8v fury said:

Archived