You Know Your Broke When Your .......

Aight, I paid off my insurance, and bought a DC Lvl 4 Dual 5 coils the 2nd one and now i'm broke. This is a thread where you start the topic with "You know your broke when and finish the sentence.

You know your broke when you gotta trade in school books for extra gas money.

oh yah, state why your broke.

and what you gotta do to make some extra cheddah.

Ok, as I noticed people are posting more than one you know your broke, let's try to keep it at 3 at the most so others can get a chance.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

you know your broke when you pull into a gas station with only 5 dollars and you have to decide on 5 dollars worth of gas or a pack of ciggs --- true story

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

you know your broke when you apply (and get hired) at Hollister Clothing Co. (never again will i be that desperate)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

you know your broke when you apply (and get hired) at Hollister Clothing Co. (never again will i be that desperate)

-Drew

:blink: that is desperate
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

:lol: lol look at all chu broke mofos lol budget that money better yall, im at the bottom of the pit but i still have a reserve for a bad day

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

:blink: that is desperate

...it was horrible.....

i couldn't stand crawling into their cookie-cutter dress code.

plus i get 350$ a week on base ^_^

it'll get me through college!!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived