with no delay

Lighting2.jpg

Lighting1.jpg

this bike is on sale down here on Travis AFB for 4,900$ and gets 50+mpg

i was wondering everybody's opinion on the bike and how it compares to your average gxr, cbr, or yamaha.

Personally i <3 the Buell's Large frame, Massive outer front brake roter, Tucked under hidden exhaust and short wheelbase.

and of course you cant beat American Vtwin

sounds perfect for a commuter bike for college and back... ^_^

i know this bike does not directly compare to the SuperSport models mentioned, but this is not for pure speed and race rather for daily riding and enjoyment. i'll wheelie the shit outa anything with a motor so thats no problem :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

-Drew

(opinions welcome but plz keep bashing to a minimum.)

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

yeah I've never had the pleasure of riding one as of yet. Hopefully i'll take this one for a quick spin soooon.

i forgot to mention the SOUND of a buell is so much beefier than those of its 4cyl brothers

-Drew

edit:

Ive always loved the look of the Buells i think they are pretty quick also

have you ridden one? if so what was your experience like??

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

yeah I've never had the pleasure of riding one as of yet. Hopefully i'll take this one for a quick spin soooon.

i forgot to mention the SOUND of a buell is so much beefier than those of its 4cyl brothers

-Drew

edit:

have you ridden one? if so what was your experience like??

I rode 1 Buell i couldnt tell you what model it was though it rode alright i wasnt really able to get it up and going to much it was in a city area i would have loved to take it out in the country or on the highway to open it up some

The Buell's are nice..but they are definately not a sport bike if that is what you are looking for.

They are v-twin motors and pack much more torque than a sportbike and lack the top end. I totally like the look of the Buell's but will never own one. They had major problems when they first came out with leaking motors and such...i'm not sure if that ever got cleaned up, as I haven't followed them much. Definatley take it for a test ride before purchasing it.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

yeah i like the power characteristics of the high torque less high end, was never really a fan of the screamers. i think it would be a perfect sporty (by looks and feel) bike to take to school to back, and maybe around the hills on weekends. I also read about the issues when they first came out, but i believe that was shortly fixed. the gas is also kept in the frame section, and oil in the swing arm which took several years to clean up the hiccups. if only i had MOAR MONEY

-Drew

uhoh_45 said: