Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good evening and thanks in advance for any help. I'm looking to add a subwoofer to my 2014 cc crosstrek and wanted to see if it would work without problems. I have the American Bass XR 10D2 and an amp that will run 1500 watts rms (though the sub is only rated for 1000 but I wanted the overhead to avoid clipping). I wanted to know if this would work on the stock 90a alternator and battery or if I've set my sights to high. Thanks again for any advice!

Posted
10 hours ago, Charlesuh60m said:

Good evening and thanks in advance for any help. I'm looking to add a subwoofer to my 2014 cc crosstrek and wanted to see if it would work without problems. I have the American Bass XR 10D2 and an amp that will run 1500 watts rms (though the sub is only rated for 1000 but I wanted the overhead to avoid clipping). I wanted to know if this would work on the stock 90a alternator and battery or if I've set my sights to high. Thanks again for any advice!

That 90ah alternator and stock battery will struggle to keep up even with that minimal amount of draw...Bare minimum add a battery and do the big 3 upgrade. 

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Also this topic was moved from its previous place because that wasn't the right forum

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1052 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...