Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m stuck between sundown zv5 or x series I wanna get 2 18s for my suburban but not sure what to go for and what wattage to choose from I into the mid and low end bass what do you guys suggest 

Posted

I don't think you'll be disappointed in either if those choices. Both are strong, underrated subs. I wouldn't be afraid to throw a 4000-5000 watt amp to 2 of either of those (set correctly). Just make sure your electrical can handle it

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I had 2 x 18's and was thoroughly surprised by how loud they got, considering I had them in way to small of a box. I know have a pair of Zv5 15's waiting to be installed and can't wait. I don't think you will be disappointing with either sub.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 653 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...