Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Do I need big 3 on 1700rms


Recommended Posts

Posted

Do it. Plenty of videos on YouTube to show you how boss. It's good for your system and for your vehicle

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted

Agreed. You need a big 3 on that amount of rms. 1500 rms or more is when a big 3 needs to be done, at least. And at 2000 rms or more is when an extra battery should be added with a big 3. Honestly, 1500 rms an extra battery should be added too. But I’m guessing you are probably using a hifonics amp or something like that, so you just need to do a big 3 upgrade with 1/0 ofc.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Posted

I have voltage drop to 12 instead of 14 when I'm stopped, and my gas gauge is funny, and my lights flicker. But my engine to chassis ground strap is broke .. So we will see the results in a couple weeks.. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1004 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...