Another Screw Up By Our Government..

I got mine on the 7th. It was direct deposited.

BUT, I got a letter in the mail saying I get the $600, but I only get 450ish for my tax stimulas.

I goto the irs site to see why, it says if i didnt qualify for lines blah and blah added together I wouldnt get the full amount.

Went through my tax papers, everything is correct. I owe no back taxes, have no back child support no dept. So why did I get screwed out of over a 150$?

I had a buddy that worked with me for the entire year, our checks where the same with deductions and what not. he lives with mommy, i live on my own, he gets the full amount.

How the fuck is this so?

FUCK THE US GOVERMENT AND FUCK FIGHTING FOR THIS COUNTRY! THEY SAY ONE THING AND DO ANOTHER!

No disrespect for those overseas sticking up for this hell hole, much love to you guys even tho its not worth it.

Maybe I got someone elses check, maybe I didnt. But I cant stand liars and thats all that the gov is, is a bunch of lies.

Anywho I was gonna post this crap up when I got my check deposited, but it would of ended up being locked or deleted since its political and thats not allowed on smd.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!

Still waiting too.......

Sundown SAZ-3000

2 12" T3 DVC1ohm subs

58hz peak cabin frequency no deadner yet

box tuned to 38hz

BIG 3 upgrade

yamaha patio speakers rear fill

Alpine 9833 deck

PPI FRX-456 Crossover

PPI PAR-245 Preamp/EQ

PPI DEQ-30 Band EQ fronts

PPI tweets in kick panel

PPI 2-way's in kicks for now

0/GA 1 run front to back

Memphis 4 channel running rear speakers 75 X 4 only 2 channels used for now

Planet Audio 4 channel 75 X 4 running front speakers

146.7 db usaci drivers door open

163.3 db port challenge mic in port

2012 4door silverado

Title should be "Another screw up by computers" since it afterall was a computer error. :rolleyes:

computers only do what WE program them to do..they dont have a life of there own..they didnt turn themselves on and enter any information on its own like its haunted..lol