Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 6/3/2021 at 2:16 PM, bigmizzle99 said:

panels wrapped.

spacer.png

 

I'm gonna wrap the larger outer piece in red (maybe).  I want to wrap the smaller piece but my skills are lacking when the opening get smaller, so it will likely be painted

That's looking really good, can't wait to see the next update.  If you wanted to wrap the smaller inserts, a heat gun goes a long way in helping get the vinyl to stretch in those tight corners.

Posted

I'm not sure I'm happy yet with this.  Was wanting to do something else, made some concessions and "forgot" some things that will require rework.  It is up and running sans subwoofers right now. There was a surprising amount of bass without the subs, so thats a bonus. This is temporary as the Cleansweep is meant to be under the panels, but forgot to cut holes for wiring. Tried using my SHCA cables....they are horrible.  switched back to these Blue Jeans custom cables...and shrill top end and hiss disappeared.  

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3018 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...