Picked up a new daily driver/home depot runner today, don't worry, I still have the Sausage and the Suburban (for now...) Not too fancy, but a really sweet ride. 04' Tundra double cab SR5 V8 (can't live without the V8, f**k gas $$). It is a 2wd, but that's fine. The only thing in the works right now is a leveling kit, no stereo plans because FWS doomsday v.2 is in the works. Here's the new pics - There is lots of room for my son in the back, that's good because we go everywhere together.

tundra007.jpg

tundra009.jpg

tundra010.jpg

tundra012.jpg

tundra013.jpg

Edited by pstone11

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Nice truck my old principal had one just like that except it was dark grey and his had a huge ass dent in the side of the bed from where some one did a hit and run

Thanks, hoping to avoid the dents on this one... I forgot I posted this up, I'll put up some better pics soon.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Put some day-time pics up. I think it's a good looking truck, I think I'm going to drop the rear as opposed to raising the front... Couple things I forgot, it has the TRD cat-back exhaust, and TRD wheels off of a sequoia.