Wakeboarding Boat- 2006 Malibu V-RIDE

nice boat!

DeWalt for the win... 6 piece 18v combo kit FTW.

the new makita's are nice, but they went all gay like and added led lights and glow in the dark shit. I have the new makita 18v combo kit.

milwaukee no thanks I went threw (2) 18v drills in less than a yr, I took the 2nd  one back and got my money back.

I use a milwaukee superhawg @ work(worm gear Drill) and that thing is a beast.

• 3 weeks later...

well we finally finished...the only thing left is to wire up a relay for the light bar on the tower. it tooks us-no joke-like 12hrs to run all of the wire through the tower...it was such a pain in the ass and i hope to never do it again...here are a few more pics...

were we put the amps, 2 batteries, and one sub...

Posted Image

and its a tight fit in there...

Posted Image

Posted Image

remote installed...

Posted Image

tower with speakers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i likes me some audio stuff...

thanks guys!

no vidz..lol...but it sounds nice...subs pound and those tower speakers absolutely scream along with the other 4 factory kicker speakers. and yes, drilling out and wiring up that tower was a fucking pain in the ass...it tooks us like 2 or 3 hours to drill out 4 holes...damn bits kept buring up and that stainless steel was smoking hott...he even said if he ever gets another boat he is just gonna pay the extra 2 grand and have the factory do it all...

i dont know much about wakeboarding boats, but my buddy said that he test drove a tige before he bought this one, and he was kinda disappointed with the preformance and interior of the tige compared with the malibu...he said he is def. glad he didnt get the tige...no offense

but that boat looks pretty sweet anyhow

Archived