Wakeboarding Boat- 2006 Malibu V-RIDE

For summer work, I worked at Skylons Nor Cal install shop at a C/M in Rio Linda, and those boats were daily installs, about 3 boats a day. We would throw 12"s in the side compartments on either side of the engine, add a second battery in the storage bay with the factory battery location, add amps to the wall above the batteries,  common 5channel amp add ons for those boats 100x4 for the towers, and 1000x1 for the subs... pretty fun to install in. Pretty much miss it... maybe next summer

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

we installed everything at the shop where he bought...the guys were nice enough to let us use their install bay and tools...but they didnt have any fish tape..he recommended putting some fishing line at one end of the hole and sucking it through the other end with a wet-vac, he said it worked every time....needless to say, it didnt work.

we ended up tying a nut to the fishing line and walking it down the tower with a magnet, then tying some "pull wire" on the line and pulling that back through, then attaching our wires to the pull wire for a final pull...it really sucked, and although the guys let us use their shit, they were absolutely worthless when it came to helping us or giving us advice

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived