omnibus Posted August 31, 2021 Report Posted August 31, 2021 I was thinking about buying another kicker TRTP 12 and having them face each other. I can't face the one I have downward because the floor panel vibrates too bad so I have it facing up and am considering having another rest on top of that facing down. Will this create any cancellation issues or anything like that?
Dafaseles Posted August 31, 2021 Report Posted August 31, 2021 18 minutes ago, omnibus said: I was thinking about buying another kicker TRTP 12 and having them face each other. I can't face the one I have downward because the floor panel vibrates too bad so I have it facing up and am considering having another rest on top of that facing down. Will this create any cancellation issues or anything like that? You can look into making an isobaric chamber. Those enclosures are designed to have the subs facing each other as close as possible 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
omnibus Posted August 31, 2021 Author Report Posted August 31, 2021 22 minutes ago, Dafaseles said: You can look into making an isobaric chamber. Those enclosures are designed to have the subs facing each other as close as possible Right but I was just curious about this specific arrangement. Besides the TRTP has a Passive Radiator and an isobaric is a completely different type of thing.
Triticum Agricolam Posted August 31, 2021 Report Posted August 31, 2021 53 minutes ago, omnibus said: I was thinking about buying another kicker TRTP 12 and having them face each other. I can't face the one I have downward because the floor panel vibrates too bad so I have it facing up and am considering having another rest on top of that facing down. Will this create any cancellation issues or anything like that? No problem. Should be fine. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
nauc Posted September 1, 2021 Report Posted September 1, 2021 what vehicle? what gear do you already have? Alpine 9887, Oz 180CS, RF R500X1D, 12" RE SE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.